Installing Me

 Wow... 4 blogs later and I am still here writing posts for Johnie's classes. Once again, I will introduce myself. Hi... my name is Chapin Grumhaus and I am a senior studio art, art history double major who is a Chicago suburb girl that claims she is from Chicago. My art medium is primarily new media and photography, but when I am feeling artistic (even when I am really not) I like to pick up a paint brush. You have probably seen me around campus wearing my big Lawrence softball jacket and walking my dog because in all honesty softball and my dog (mainly my dog) are the only things that make up my personality. In fact my entire senior gallery show is about dogs and mental health, but mainly dogs which is also I guess the reason I chose to take this class. See my idea for this show is genuinely just a super large installation and truly, I have zero idea how I am actually going to pull it off. Basically on top of me loving installation art because of how interactive it is, I am taking this class with the hopes of figuring out my senior requirement of a gallery show. So ya that is me in a short paragraph, but feel free to enjoy these super cute photos of my dog... I wasn't joking when I said she is my whole personality and I will not apologize for that. 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penelope Umbrico

Andrew Norris

Final Installation: A Preview to My Senior Gallery Show